We would like to provide some information on protocols for athletic events at Northwest for the fall of 2020.
- All spectators and athletes/coaches (everyone) will be required to wear a mask at all times at football, soccer, and volleyball events. All other sports must wear masks if the can’t maintain 6ft social distancing.
- All participants (players, coaches) will be allowed 2 guests at home and away contests. No other spectators will be allowed at home and away contests.
- QR codes will be available for you to scan rosters on your phone at home events. No paper rosters will be provided.
- Social Distancing must be practiced in the stands and masks worn by all spectators at all times.
- Outside/Inside Concessions will not be open for the fall of 2020 season.
- No outside balls or throwable objects (footballs, soccer balls, frisbees, etc..) will be allowed at any events
- Hand Sanitizer will be available at the main entrances of events.
We thank you for honoring these protocols as we work through these challenging times. We want to give our student-athletes the best opportunity to be successful and safe while representing Mountie Nation. We are working on ways to live stream events for all Mountie fans to follow Mountie Athletics. Please follow us on Facebook at Northwest High School Athletics. Also, we are trying to start a new Youtube Channel and if we get a 1000 followers we can live stream from youtube. Please like Northwest Mountie Athletics on youtube.