Dear Mountie Nation and Visiting fans, please read the new expectations of our fans at Northwest sporting events. We appreciate your cooperation at athletic events in trying to provide the safest experience that we can for our fans. Parents, we are asking that you please share and discuss with your children. Go Mounties!
Athletic Event Expectations
To ensure a safe and comfortable environment for all spectators, please follow the guidelines and expectations for Northwest Community Schools athletic events.
- Outside food and drinks are prohibited. (sealed water will be allowed)
- Individuals will be asked to dispose of any outside food or beverages prior to being admitted into the event.
- Objects that can be thrown/kicked are prohibited.
- This includes, but not limited to, footballs, soccer balls, basketballs, frisbees, etc.
- Any projectile item will be confiscated by event staff and can be picked up at the athletic office the following school day.
- Backpacks are discouraged.
- Animals are not permitted, with the exception of service animals and service animals in training.
- As a reminder, alcohol, weapons, and tobacco products of any kind (including e-cigarettes/vaping) are not allowed on school property, which includes all Northwest School campuses, parking lots and athletic complexes.
Any person violating the above guidelines may be asked to leave the event without a refund.